Quantcast

Election Day(s) Thread.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
biden's lead in the popular vote has exceeded 7 million
I also heard somewhere (can't find atm) that regarding the electoral college - his vote victory was about 70 000. Can anybody confirm / deny?

If so, 70K is pretty slim in the battleground when the general is at 7M. Whack system is whack.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Jimmy Fallon said:
► "It's not a good sign when Rudy Giuliani has to lean over and go" 'You're making a fool of yourself. ... Once again, that was their star witness. Where does Rudy keep finding these people, LinkedInsane? ... I don't know that woman, but I can guarantee you her Uber rating is below two stars."
Jimmy Kimmel said:
► "What are the odds she's wearing a 'Rosé All Day' tank top under that scarf? ... I've watched this clip around 14 times now; I'm still not convinced she's a real person."
Stephen Colbert said:
► "She concluded her testimony by saying: 'I would like to speak to America's manager. I'll wait.'"
:rofl:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
Please try not to be so 1/0 box-putting in your thinking. People are all different. In some areas, some white people are being assholes about some things. Hashtag not all humans.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
What is this 'new' Zealand anyway? Some kind of progressive liberal pedophilia ring? What was wrong with the old Zealand? You hate your heritage or something?

Let's Talk about the Anglo colonialization of that place actually. Same assholes as here. Somehow ended up a lot more civilized. I guess you cant get away from each other on an island so you have to learn to be nice.

Last edited:
What is this 'new' Zealand anyway? Some kind of progressive liberal pedophilia ring? What was wrong with the old Zealand? You hate your heritage or something?

Let's Talk about the Anglo colonialization of that place actually. Same assholes as here. Somehow ended up a lot more civilized. I guess you cant get away from each other on an island so you have to learn to be nice.
Keep reading...