Quantcast

Election Day(s) Thread.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Jhfc x2 today ...
1. Idiots will believe this and
2. Idiots wil not question when they learn it wasn't true.
Is this what Brian hears?

Edit:. Just imagine what a fucking gullible rube you have to be to read something like this, and think "an ex-president and president-elect are secretly under arrest and an 89 year old clone of a jew are in cahoots to steal the election from true patriot and totally legitimate business man, Donald Trump? Totally makes sense!" :crazy:

Edit 2:. A google of "David Zublick" makes me think we've hit the "Brian's news source" honeypot!

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Is this what Brian hears?

Edit:. Just imagine what a fucking gullible rube you have to be to read something like this, and think "an ex-president and president-elect are secretly under arrest and an 89 year old clone of a jew are in cahoots to steal the election for true patriot and totally legitimate business man, Donald Trump? Totally makes sense!" :crazy:

Edit 2:. A google of "David Zublick" makes me think we've hit the "Brian's news source" honeypot!
If jews could clone themselves there'd be way more of them by now. dErP sTaTe

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dErP sTaTe
Forgot DHS and a bunch of Republican State Supreme Courts and lower level Republican Federal Courts.

People are saying they are also in on it.

Also the Trumpers haven't been able to produce any actual evidence so I assume the fabric of reality is also in on it.

Also Covid is taking down Trump lawyers so it is obvious that Covid was engineered by the Chinese to take down Trump, this was their end game.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Forgot DHS and a bunch of Republican State Supreme Courts and lower level Republican Federal Courts.

People are saying they are also in on it.

Also the Trumpers haven't been able to produce any actual evidence so I assume the fabric of reality is also in on it.

Also Covid is taking down Trump lawyers so it is obvious that Covid was engineered by the Chinese to take down Trump, this was their end game.
you know who else is in on it? Reality.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
How is the whole Texas thing going on?
Its being *oficiallly* reported here as both a desperate attempt and the solid conclusion, depends on who you ask