Quantcast

Election Day(s) Thread.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
How is the whole Texas thing going on?
Its being *oficiallly* reported here as both a desperate attempt and the solid conclusion, depends on who you ask
Probably a decision on Monday. I hope the SCOTUS goes the extra mile and both dismisses it on its many flaws but also dissects and tears aparts its purported arguments.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
126 House Republican's, 17 states all signed on with Texas to this coup attempt...

We should let them secede. Fucking divest ourselves of the fucking morons. Tell the Freedumb Lovers in the Midwest, WY, MT, and Idaho that they'll have to move to the South if they want to keep their freedumb and their gunz.

Then we can proceed with the creation of a progressive, civilized society. To which, in a generation, the smart ones in the South can apply for political asylum. Because rest assured, if they secede, their new "country" will be VERY much like an insane asylum. A beautiful, free, insane asylum.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Because rest assured, if they secede, their new "country" will be VERY much like an insane asylum. A beautiful, free, insane asylum.
it's a good thing they believe in strong bootstraps, and oppose social safety nets like SNAP, Social Security, Medicare and other Soshulist Commie nonsense.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
We should let them secede. Fucking divest ourselves of the fucking morons. Tell the Freedumb Lovers in the Midwest, WY, MT, and Idaho that they'll have to move to the South if they want to keep their freedumb and their gunz.

Then we can proceed with the creation of a progressive, civilized society. To which, in a generation, the smart ones in the South can apply for political asylum. Because rest assured, if they secede, their new "country" will be VERY much like an insane asylum. A beautiful, free, insane asylum.
I´d really worried about world peace if this happened.

North Korea/Iran/Israel/Russia got nothing on a bunch of 2nd ammendment rednecks with nukes fueled by religious fanatism and plenty of mexican/colombian/peruvian blow.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
oh, btw... google does not show results for donald trump twitter account here.
No matter how I search of it. I have to type the exact address, otherwise no way to see his tweets.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord

Hey! No! GTFO! Instead, maybe we have an "East America" a "West America" and a buttery males-type place for all those assholes as a gooey center?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Hey! No! GTFO! Instead, maybe we have an "East America" a "West America" and a buttery males-type place for all those assholes as a gooey center?

Let's face it. It would be North East America, Coastal West, and NC would still be in old America. Colorado and New Mexico would kind of be floating on their own.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
THROWN RIGHT THE FUCK OUT. SUCK IT TEXAS.

"Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another state conducts its elections. All other pending motions are dismissed as moot.”

I wonder what Brian is hearing people say about this?

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Good to hear this settled at last. This is kinda the last chance for the idiots to actually make their stand I think now.

You *can not* let them have nukes when they eventually split from the union though, OK?