Quantcast

Election Day(s) Thread.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
What I'm hearing is that authentism in the "foods of the people™" is the important part.

Authentic is actually a fifth flavor type that people develope a sense for only after extensive sniffing of one's own ass.

Also why those who develope it are often avid practitioners of yoga, it requires great flexibility and discipline.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Good to hear this settled at last. This is kinda the last chance for the idiots to actually make their stand I think now.

You *can not* let them have nukes when they eventually split from the union though, OK?
We will weld to together some 55 gallon drums and paint Nukular Rokket on the side for them.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Authentic is actually a fifth flavor type that people develope a sense for only after extensive sniffing of one's own ass.

Also why those who develope it are often avid practitioners of yoga, it requires great flexibility and discipline.
The only yoga I do is when I drop a rotor bolt under the workbench.

velocipedist

Lubrication Sensei
Jul 11, 2006
Rainbow City Alabama
umm no, there are plently of redneck racists in the Dakotas and Wyoming, their ire simply tends to be pointed at Native Americans.

How about bootstrap internment camps in all the states? They can have their rugged individualism and all pain and anguish that will follow and you can have popcorn.

We should let them secede. Fucking divest ourselves of the fucking morons. Tell the Freedumb Lovers in the Midwest, WY, MT, and Idaho that they'll have to move to the South if they want to keep their freedumb and their gunz.

Then we can proceed with the creation of a progressive, civilized society. To which, in a generation, the smart ones in the South can apply for political asylum. Because rest assured, if they secede, their new "country" will be VERY much like an insane asylum. A beautiful, free, insane asylum.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Battleground states already counted, Biden at 240. California still to report with 55 votes, which will seal the deal, again.

Now the only thing left is the Violence.