Quantcast

Election Day(s) Thread.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
you know what? everything we do, every day, is a choice.

today, THIS day, I choose to believe that a whale's anus CAN open 3.5 feet.

In this day and age when people just believe whatever they way despite any evidence, this seems like a safe thing to go with.

Whale assholes are giant and anyone who tells you otherwise us just part of a conspiracy to distract you from what a giant asshole Mitch is.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
In this day and age when people just believe whatever they way despite any evidence, this seems like a safe thing to go with.

Whale assholes are giant and anyone who tells you otherwise us just part of a conspiracy to distract you from what a giant asshole Mitch is.
Chemtrail Juice is made from distilled whale assholes. FACT.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Funny, but faulty meme is likely faulty.

Perhaps the "researchers" just needed more lube to get the (dead) whale to relax

1609944434829.png

Next you're going to tell me this one is fake:

1609944356571.png

Chemtrail Juice is made from distilled whale assholes. FACT.
TIL: Whale assholes / poop can save the earth:

1609944160569.png

The long history of bat-shit crazy politics in South America?
Way back when I thought we had a stable, if right wing, government, I put quite a bit of study into the rise and fall of latinoamerican governments, in particular wound up focusing on Argentina. A great deal of the instability in the south was driven by commercial interests in the United States, and still is.

Neoliberal economics drove us to the brink, and Russia, China, and probably others have been messing with our societal, economic, and political foundations since shortly after the internet became significant.

A reason we're getting rational discussion and analysis from latinoamerica is that people there have observed and experienced all this and recognize it.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Way back when I thought we had a stable, if right wing, government, I put quite a bit of study into the rise and fall of latinoamerican governments, in particular wound up focusing on Argentina. A great deal of the instability in the south was driven by commercial interests in the United States, and still is.

Neoliberal economics drove us to the brink, and Russia, China, and probably others have been messing with our societal, economic, and political foundations since shortly after the internet became significant.

A reason we're getting rational discussion and analysis from latinoamerica is that people there have observed and experienced all this and recognize it.
Ummm...precisely my point.
we agree.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So when does the shootin' start? No tear gas or anything more than a few fire crackers. WTF, I thought this was 'Merica?

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!

Let's face it, Argentina in the 90s was the Petri dish where all if these neoliberal policies were tested. A populist, illiterate president with a taste for models, a pronounced shrinking of the State, financing private enterprises via State-emitted debt... You name it, we suffered it before. Then they moved to Europe, applied the same recipe in Spain, Italy and Greece. And then they came for the US.

China and Russia are just monopolistic capitalist societies, or moar simplistically, autocracies, where a small elite lives out of the poor. They've certainly learned how to exploit the right wing idiots on every corner of the planet.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Ossof declared winner, if that is any consolation at this point.
How just absolutely fucking bonkers have we gone for this earth shifting political news to be the "also ran" story of the day. Ho Le Fuck.
oh man, I might hit up the Syrian place here in town tonight ... :drool:
Next time your down here, you simply must try the Lebanese place down the road. Falafel is 10/10.