Quantcast

Election Day(s) Thread.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
The same guy who also pressured the Raffensperger to find some votes to make Trump win?

Just a pathologically two-faced sniveling sycophant who will say and do whatever is the most convenient for himself at any point in time.
I hear you, 100%, but im still glad to see someone change their tune if even in a transparent pander. He didn't have to say any of that.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You're going to want some cordage made from Dyneema. Same stuff used to stop bears from getting backpacker's food. Light weight, takes up little space and is incredibly strong.

You people are fucking amateurs. You'll thank me some day. Not only cuts through the waddle but doubles as a bone saw for making big problems into a number of smaller easier to dispose of problems.

finger loops allow you to quickly make a loop and use something as simple as a nail or small branch for a hanger.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
You people are fucking amateurs. You'll thank me some day. Not only cuts through the waddle but doubles as a bone saw for making big problems into a number of smaller easier to dispose of problems.

I have one of those in my first aid kit in case I need a bonesaw

#westycredit

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Hmm, so I would basically have to sneak up on the bear to get that around his neck. Thru hikers do talk about the importance of not missing an opportunity to work the arms so they don't atrophy from little use during long days of walking. Should provide a solid workout. Might just have to add one to my kit. Thanks man.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Hmm, so I would basically have to sneak up on the bear to get that around his neck. Thru hikers do talk about the importance of not missing an opportunity to work the arms so they don't atrophy from little use during long days of walking. Should provide a solid workout. Might just have to add one to my kit. Thanks man.

Wait? Are we talking about bears or treasonous senators?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Fuck those Georgia Representatives that just tried to object and all their supporters.