Quantcast

Election Day(s) Thread.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Apparently, I’m watching Loco’s nipples.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
WASHINGTON—In a final attempt to prevent Joe Biden from assuming the presidency, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) reportedly tried to overturn the results of the 2020 election Wednesday by unleashing a wave of locusts from his mouth to black out the sun. “We must do everything we can to stop Democrats from taking control of the White House,” the Texas Republican shouted as he unhinged his jaw to let hundreds of thousands of locusts emerge from his neck and fly in pestilential swarms over the National Mall, darkening the sky. “If Joe Biden is certified the winner of this election, it will be the end of the American republic as we know it. We must stop the steal. I call on all American patriots to submit to the will of my insectile servants and ensure Donald Trump retains his rightful place as president of the United States.” At press time, sources confirmed Cruz was on the Senate floor trying to convince colleagues to join him when his jowls transformed into a fleshy, pulsating egg sac and maggots poured forth from every orifice of his body.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
WASHINGTON—In a final attempt to prevent Joe Biden from assuming the presidency, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) reportedly tried to overturn the results of the 2020 election Wednesday by unleashing a wave of locusts from his mouth to black out the sun. “We must do everything we can to stop Democrats from taking control of the White House,” the Texas Republican shouted as he unhinged his jaw to let hundreds of thousands of locusts emerge from his neck and fly in pestilential swarms over the National Mall, darkening the sky. “If Joe Biden is certified the winner of this election, it will be the end of the American republic as we know it. We must stop the steal. I call on all American patriots to submit to the will of my insectile servants and ensure Donald Trump retains his rightful place as president of the United States.” At press time, sources confirmed Cruz was on the Senate floor trying to convince colleagues to join him when his jowls transformed into a fleshy, pulsating egg sac and maggots poured forth from every orifice of his body.
Ted Cruz is one being and not many.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I know it's petty, but I'd love to see Jr. and Ivanka take a fall and go to prison, and DEFINITELY his son in law.

You have to wonder if we'll ever fully understand how much that family stole from the country, taxpayers, etc.