Quantcast

Election Day(s) Thread.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
AOC not happy with white liberals taking the hispanic vote for granted....

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
AOC not happy with white liberals taking the hispanic vote for granted....
I was watching CNN for a bit yesterday, and their coverage of the "hispanic vote", with mariachis and dia loud de los muertos music...
I was like... wtf? this is alienating and somewhat offensive.

Those are mexican customs which are as alien and exotic to me (a non mexican hispanic) as japanese music and thai food. If thats how democrats are pandering to hispanics, they are doing a terrible, terrible job.

I think the republicans know how to play that "not you, the *other* hispanics" game.
Cubans are solidly republican.

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
Multiple outlets already gave Biden AZ, but there are a lot that haven't yet also. Hard to see how he's not going to win there at >98% reporting and close to a 100k vote advantage.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
I wonder if he also found it strange that in almost all instances where mail in ballots were counted and prioritized earlier, Biden established a fairly wide margin lead early in the counts. The, one by one, those margins slowly closed and then flipped to Trump as the walk-in ballots from yesterday were counted. VERY STRANGE.

What a cunt

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
"Because of an error in an Edison Research data feed of results, the estimate of the counted vote in Arizona displaying on maps and tables is too high. The actual estimate is that 86% of the vote has been counted."

Not sure how that impacts early projections of a Biden win in AZ.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
if nothing else we all need to prepare for a recount in the close state's totals, which is probably a reasonable ask but will be incredibly ugly with one side sure to try and put a thumb on the scale in one way or another.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
"Because of an error in an Edison Research data feed of results, the estimate of the counted vote in Arizona displaying on maps and tables is too high. The actual estimate is that 86% of the vote has been counted."

Not sure how that impacts early projections of a Biden win in AZ.
Biden winning AZ really surprised me, I'm curious if that holds up.