Quantcast

Election Day(s) Thread.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Who the fuck is Frank Turner?

I'm pretty stoked to live in a state that helps the people's voice be heard...

Shift in results illustration

Shift in results
Given that almost everyone votes by mail in Colorado, there shouldn’t be much of a partisan split by vote method.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Fuckery check

This is reno

Details: Van in the parking lot had a skeleton holding a BLM science trapped across the hood of the van implying that he had run over/killed a BLM supporter, voter intimidation. Back of the van was open, owner was collecting signatures to recall Nevada governor Sisolak.

Location: Washoe county, South valleys library, wedge parkway and Whites Creek Lane
City/State: Reno, NV

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Fuckery check

This is reno

Details: Van in the parking lot had a skeleton holding a BLM science trapped across the hood of the van implying that he had run over/killed a BLM supporter, voter intimidation. Back of the van was open, owner was collecting signatures to recall Nevada governor Sisolak.

Location: Washoe county, South valleys library, wedge parkway and Whites Creek Lane
City/State: Reno, NV

just remember, gasoline is only a few dollars a gallon

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
One of the electronic musicians I collaborate with came up with a data driven Ableton composition/performance based on the stats from 270towin.com. I suggested this idea Sunday, based on a prior work he had done using COVID case data. He already turned it around for today.