Quantcast

Election Day(s) Thread.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Philadelphia City Commissioner Al Schmidt (R) says on CNN he saw a conspiracy bouncing around about a list of 'dead' voters who voted in Philadelphia. During a break, his team looked up each person's vote history. "Not a single one of them voted in Philadelphia after they died."

Obviously Mr. Schmidt doesn't know about the quantum entanglement lasers. Check mate, Libtards!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
[
Philadelphia City Commissioner Al Schmidt (R) says on CNN he saw a conspiracy bouncing around about a list of 'dead' voters who voted in Philadelphia. During a break, his team looked up each person's vote history. "Not a single one of them voted in Philadelphia after they died."

But what does the elite squad of laser sharks with quantum grundlechain super computing i-phones have to say? Hmmmmm?

Democrats won't ask them because they don't want the truth.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
But what does the elite squad of laser sharks with quantum grundlechain super computing i-phones have to say? Hmmmmm?

Democrats won't ask them because they don't want the truth.

We've reached an apex where not even the dumbest shit you can say as parody is any worse than what these idiots actually believe. It's getting harder to make jokes about it, not because of any nature of seriousness, but because it's literally getting impossible to exaggerate further...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
We've reached an apex where not even the dumbest shit you can say as parody is any worse than what these idiots actually believe. It's getting harder to make jokes about it, not because of any nature of seriousness, but because it's literally getting impossible to exaggerate further...
South Park gave up trying to parody this shit 3 years ago.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Heard a very plausible theory today about why the RNC is not conceding. It all has to do with whipping the Georgia Republican voters into an absolutely insane froth so they come out in droves for the runoff election, and soundly deny the Democrats from taking the senate.
And that this is Mitch’s strategy.

edit: this tack might actually backfire.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I said it the day after he was elected. Satire was the real loser in 2016.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I thought the same thing, but I looked it up, and is apparently a thing.*

*Not to imply that obvious tinfoil bullshit isn't obvious tinfoil bullshit.
Special Forces is not looking for just anyone. Special Forces wants someone who pushes the envelope, someone with an unquenchable desire to become one of the world’s most lethal warriors: But only one weekend a month and 2 weeks a year.

:rofl:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Jesus. They are going to court over 53 ballots, and losing miserably. That is like franchising a quarterback whom you only want to play during kneel downs, but he has no knees.
The endgame is trying to cast enough shade on results such that courts decide that secretaries of state can't certify their states' votes, and then R legislatures can appoint their own, against-the-vote slates of electors.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Jesus. They are going to court over 53 ballots, and losing miserably. That is like franchising a quarterback whom you only want to play during kneel downs, but he has no knees.
from what i've seen so far, not a single lawsuit they've filed will have any impact on the election outcome.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The endgame is trying to cast enough shade on results such that courts decide that secretaries of state can't certify their states' votes, and then R legislatures can appoint their own, against-the-vote slates of electors.
that's what they're trying to do, but thus far does not seem to be working.