Quantcast

Election Day(s) Thread.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Ga. secretary of state says fellow Republicans are pressuring him to find ways to exclude legal ballots
By Amy Gardner

The normally mild-mannered Raffensperger saved his harshest language for U.S. Rep. Doug Collins (R-Ga.), who is leading the president’s effort to prove fraud in Georgia and whom Raffensperger called a “liar” and a “charlatan.”
“I’m an engineer. We look at numbers. We look at hard data,” @GaSecofState said. “I can’t help it that a failed candidate like @RepDougCollins is running around lying to everyone. He’s a liar.”

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
piss face is learning what 'silent majority' means

Just kidding. Heh, 'learning'. I crack myself up.
There was a dude on Facebook who was trying to do "Trump train math" and disputed the vote count in Arizona based on the number of trucks in attendance. It was funny, I lol'ed.

I had to grab a screenshot.

Screenshot_20201117-110556.png

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I would say there are more accurate ways of determining how many people voted for each candidate. I would propose counting votes.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
You know I just ran his calculations around uranus, through the letter Q and out my own ass and really......math don't lie

Me n' brian are hearing that NIST even certified the standards used.
This dude is from my home town. It was full of these sorts, and this is why I left.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My home town is also full of these fucking morans. It's not why I left (I left because my home town/state sucks), but it's now one of the reasons I'm *glad* I left. :mad:
There is a clear division on Facebook between the folks who left and the folks who stayed. What is interesting is out of my 5 sibs, one moved from our small town to another slightly smaller town down the road. She is the sole reason my parents forbid politics at family functions.

My parents died in my home town. But both were well educated and well traveled. It often makes all the difference.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Sounds like the Wayne County Michigan GOP are trying to fuck around with not certifying the results of their constituents votes...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Trump just fired the head of US Cybersecurity for saying that no election systems were hacked or tampered with

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Trump just fired the head of US Cybersecurity for saying that no election systems were hacked or tampered with

Saw that. Who wants to bet biden reappoints him