Quantcast

Election Day(s) Thread.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
There’s a reading of this where Jooli is actually doing this to protect America — throwing himself on a proverbial sword of ridicule to save you all from donnie.

But let’s get real. Lol.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
There’s a reading of this where Jooli is actually doing this to protect America — throwing himself on a proverbial sword of ridicule to save you all from donnie.

But let’s get real. Lol.

I am guessing Orange Foolius blamed the previous legal failures on the partial attempt to meet basic legal standards. He then demanded someone go with his more off-the-cuff homeless guy screaming on an offramp with his own feces in one hand and a rolled up copy of a strip club leaflet in the other style.

And by god Rudy is that man.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
"I know crimes, I can smell them. You don’t have to smell this one, I can prove it to you, 18 different ways. I can prove to you that he won, Pennsylvania, by 300,000 votes. I can prove to you that he won Michigan, probably 50,000 votes," Giuliani continued.

20201119_165745.jpg

He's like McGruff the crime dog. Sniffing so hard his hair is melting. I have no doubt he'll stop and frisk all that crime he sniffed out.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
"I know crimes, I can smell them. You don’t have to smell this one, I can prove it to you, 18 different ways. I can prove to you that he won, Pennsylvania, by 300,000 votes. I can prove to you that he won Michigan, probably 50,000 votes," Giuliani continued.

View attachment 152583

He's like McGruff the crime dog. Sniffing so hard his hair is melting. I have no doubt he'll stop and frisk all that crime he sniffed out.

He apears to be sweating that vile juice that seeps out of lettuce bags when I leave them in the fridge for a few months.