Quantcast

Election Day(s) Thread.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
There are really no adults at the helm of the Republican party. The business lobby is attempting to enforce normalcy but the lunatics are the only ones left in the Trumpworld asylum...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I just looked up each name on that list.

I would suggest you do the same.

Surprisingly, that tweet isn't exactly the whole story or really even a fair representation of those people's background. Most of them have primarily worked in public office their whole life.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001

I don't why anyone's worried about this. These people are morons.
The meeting personally with MI state sen and house leaders bit is quite concerning, because there's no un-democratic low that the Republicans will apparently not stoop to.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
The meeting personally with MI state sen and house leaders bit is quite concerning, because there's no un-democratic low that the Republicans will apparently not stoop to.
:stupid:

Yes, these people are fucking morons. That has absolutely zero bearing on their commitment to the cause and their willingness to follow through. I will not sleep easy until the bidens have unpacked their suitcases in the white house, and nor should anyone else.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
I am going to begin giving people the hard shutdown wrt to the election. "Fuck you. Trump lost fair and square. 6 million popular votes and the same EC margin as his 2016 victory say so. The only proven fraud was committed by republican voters and politicians. You don't like it? You are free to fuck right off and leave."

Same for antimaskers. "It's not about your freedumb, you selfish cunt. It's about doing your patriotic duty to defend your country and your fellow americans."

Fyi, this came up in my feed this morning and ruffled me a bit:

The Hill: No thank you, Dr. Fauci | TheHill.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I am going to begin giving people the hard shutdown wrt to the election. "Fuck you. Trump lost fair and square. 6 million popular votes and the same EC margin as his 2016 victory say so. The only proven fraud was committed by republican voters and politicians. You don't like it? You are free to fuck right off and leave."

Same for antimaskers. "It's not about your freedumb, you selfish cunt. It's about doing your patriotic duty to defend your country and your fellow americans."

Fyi, this came up in my feed this morning and ruffled me a bit:

The Hill: No thank you, Dr. Fauci | TheHill.
Vermont gov phil scott (a republican)

"I also want to speak to the skeptics again. Make no mistake, I understand that if you want to ignore the science or choose not to believe it for one reason or another, there’s not much we can do to stop you.

But I want to be clear: The number of people in hospitals is growing because some care more about what they want to do rather than what they need to do to help protect others, keep kids in school, keep people working and prevent the healthcare system from being overwhelmed to the point where care is being delivered in makeshift hospitals. It’s a fact that the consequences of an overwhelmed healthcare system will have a far greater impact on our economy and our well-being than all the prevention and mitigation measures in place across the country.

So, again, the skeptics are right. They can do what they want. But please don’t call it patriotic or pretend it’s about freedom. Because real patriots serve and sacrifice for all, whether they agree with them or not. Patriots also stand up and fight when our nation’s health and security is threatened, and right now, our country and way of life is being attacked by this virus, not the protections we put in place."

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Vermont gov phil scott (a republican)

But I want to be clear: The number of people in hospitals is growing because some care more about what they want to do rather than what they need to do to help protect others, keep kids in school, keep people working and prevent the healthcare system from being overwhelmed to the point where care is being delivered in makeshift hospitals. It’s a fact that the consequences of an overwhelmed healthcare system will have a far greater impact on our economy and our well-being than all the prevention and mitigation measures in place across the country.
You n' cuomo are correct. However, there are a lot of people being forced to work because of a refusal to just pay people (their own money back) to stay home and let this run out. It's not just selfishness. It's the system in place that is bowing down to that selfishness and encouraging it.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
You cuomo are correct. However, there are a lot of people being forced to work because of a refusal to just pay people (their own money back) to stay home and let this run out. It's not just selfishness. It's the system in place that is bowing down to that selfishness and encouraging it.
The people that are refusing to pay were voted in by the selfish assholes.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Will post election temper tantrums now become the norm?

“The Republican Party is going to handle things differently from here on forward. Because we the people have a brand-new expectation. We expect to win,” he said in the online video chat with supporters. “And if you are not going to fight for us, like Loren Culp is fighting for us, then you are going to be gone.”

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
“The Republican Party is going to handle things differently from here on forward. Because we the people have a brand-new expectation. We expect to win,” he said in the online video chat with supporters. “And if you are not going to fight for us, like Loren Culp is fighting for us, then you are going to be gone.”

This is the same guy who failed to send in his statement for the state's voter pamphlet, then claimed a conspiracy that the Secretary of State deleted it, then admitted he forgot. He also list his day job the week if the election

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
This is the same guy who failed to send in his statement for the state's voter pamphlet, then claimed a conspiracy that the Secretary of State deleted it, then admitted he forgot. He also list his day job the week if the election
He did but didn't lost his job. Watch that clip, and toward the end is a call about how he was offered anther position within the sherif's department as part of the defunding.