Quantcast

Election Day(s) Thread.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
“The Republican Party is going to handle things differently from here on forward. Because we the people have a brand-new expectation. We expect to win,” he said in the online video chat with supporters. “And if you are not going to fight for us, like Loren Culp is fighting for us, then you are going to be gone.”

You can always tell it's Bigly Serious™ when a video is filmed from the drivers seat of a truck.

Fucking white people......:rolleyes:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Wow, Trump was close in PA.

“This Court has been unable to find any case in which a plaintiff has sought such a drastic remedy in the contest of an election, in terms of the sheer volume of votes asked to be invalidated,” he said, “One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption … That has not happened.”

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
if anyone wondered why the Rs have been so laser focused on stuffing the courts all across the country with under qualified or unqualified judges, this play is a precursor to what is to come in the future.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Breaking News! MAGA Channel full of MAGA.

I am sure it is a Russian bot beach party

I wonder what it would take to convince people that down ballot Republicans that won were democrat plants part of a bipartisan deep state conspiracy.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

I wonder what it would take to convince people that down ballot Republicans that won were democrat plants part of a bipartisan deep state conspiracy.
Folks like my BIL get bored and post on Facebook due to lack of liberal tears on Parler.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

MeinSpace is run by the cambridge analytica folk, so you know it's just one big data harvesting operation. (Not that fb isn't, but probably to a much more severe degree)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
annnnd....all im getting is a pay page for FT....
tl;dr version - he was on track to spend all of it before the election.

Joe Biden is on a spending spree: a 60-second World Series television spot narrated by the actor Sam Elliott; a quarter-of-a-million-dollar Amtrak train lease for a six-city campaign tour through Ohio and Pennsylvania; an almost $4m TV advertising campaign in Texas. The Democratic presidential candidate can afford such splurges thanks to the fundraising prowess of his campaign, which pulled in $493.8m over the past two months, breaking records and bringing his total haul for 2020 to $761.2m. Now, with less than two weeks until election day, the Biden campaign has a final task: spending it all. “The goal is to be at zero by election day,” said a person close to the campaign.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Shared Skittles just must be over the moon to see the kraken so much in the news these weeks

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ok, just put together that she is a butthurt Berner.
whatevs.

I was planning on voting Bernie in the primaries but went Warren because the Bernie bros were becoming so irrational I didn't want to deal with a different flavor of Trumpettes. My early mail in voted was somewhat wasted as they both dropped out before the actual WA primary. I have to roll my eyes when I hear people declare that Bernie would have won by a landslide.