Quantcast

Election Day(s) Thread.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I know what I will be grateful for on Thursday

CNN: Pennsylvania and Nevada certify election results for Biden, North Carolina for Trump.
Fuck that, we need to recount North Carolina.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Last month, Barr issued a directive to U.S. attorneys across the country allowing them to pursue any “substantial allegations” of voting irregularities, if they existed, before the 2020 presidential election was certified, despite no evidence at that time of widespread fraud. That memorandum gave prosecutors the ability to go around longstanding Justice Department policy that normally would prohibit such overt actions before the election was certified. Soon after it was issued, the department’s top elections crime official announced he would step aside from that position because of the memo.
So Barr basically said "Do whatever the fuck you want to find 'voter fraud', even though normally this sort of shit wouldn't be even remotely legal in any way" and they still didn't find anything. Do I have that correct?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Holy shit, it would be fun to follow that person on social media, just to watch the meltdown over the next couple of months.
Not too difficult to find them with a Google search of "Jaynamy Hiatt" -- and the little profile pic in a lot of the links I saw looks like in the screenshot above. That said, there's no way to know if that screen shot is actually real or not. Jay and Amy could be very nice people.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So Barr basically said "Do whatever the fuck you want to find 'voter fraud', even though normally this sort of shit wouldn't be even remotely legal in any way" and they still didn't find anything. Do I have that correct?

It is almost like there wasn't any fraud...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Not too difficult to find them with a Google search of "Jaynamy Hiatt" -- and the little profile pic in a lot of the links I saw looks like in the screenshot above. That said, there's no way to know if that screen shot is actually real or not. Jay and Amy could be very nice people.

I smell grifters

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Never once have I seen any social media profile where both names of the couple were given, that deep and wide marital problems did not loom right beneath the surface.
I smell grifters
Or bots.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
The best people

You have to watch the video portion. If anyone has a longer video of her testimony, please post it. This is hella entertaining.