Quantcast

Election Day(s) Thread.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
When you lose Newsmax...

The context of this is great.

Newsmax sets up interview about how he got banned from social media.

Understands fully now why he got banned....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I hope Fox hires Rudy and Sidney to defend them all.

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
I propose this alternative argument

Fun fact: many years ago a few friends an yours truly were hitchhiking ourselves through the Patagonia. One truck left us at the entry of the Puerto Pirámides Port, and since the wind started to get colder we decided to walk all the way to the port and try to find another truck which would take us to our next stop. Since it was a late Friday's afternoon, we were lonelier than Trump on January 19th. So we cracked open our whisky and vodka bottles to combat the chill, mounted our tents and decided to spend the night there. Alcohol got us philosophical, and then one of us wondered "how did they build those gigantic cranes they use to load the big boats?". One is us replied "simple, with a bigger crane". This led to the obvious extrapolation of God using a gigantic crane to build the Earth. Which made complete sense once one takes into account such a big crane would be absolutely necessary to take down the humongous lettuce crates God would use to feed A'Tuin.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I hope Fox hires Rudy and Sidney to defend them all.

as glad as i am to see these lawsuits being filed, i can almost guarantee that they will try to settle (well, at least fox news if they want to have a future) because fox probably at least has a few lawyers that still have a handful of firing neurons and can understand how bad this would be if it were allowed to go to discovery.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
as glad as i am to see these lawsuits being filed, i can almost guarantee that they will try to settle (well, at least fox news if they want to have a future) because fox probably at least has a few lawyers that still have a handful of firing neurons and can understand how bad this would be if it were allowed to go to discovery.

Oh sure they will. But it ain't gonna be cheap and will hopefully deter this kind of bullshit in the future.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
that's why i call out fox news specifically, i think they have deep enough pockets to settle. rudy & the kraken on the other hand.....
Rudy will be flush once Trump pays the bills for his last round of amazing court appearances.

Also, they have a TON of evidence and signed after David's.

Last edited:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada

What if....the government said...

Settle? nah - too important, see you in court.

Is it Christmas time yet?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!