Quantcast

Electric bike Madness- Wheelies, Hucking, Trials and More

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
If only there was a thread for such videos...

<edit> You must be new here. I love Ohio's bike. :rofl:

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I will own one some day very soon. I want a dirt model with a set of SM wheels for pissing of the local enforcement. :fans:

GodSmack

Chimp
May 27, 2013
BC
In Canada electric bikes are limited to 30 klicks an hour. were talkin side walks. Now there is this Z bike......Goes hundred miles an hour, It has this "safety devise" to govern the speed. And a switch do turn it off. How thought full. I would luv to terrorize my neighborhood on one of these. Cost ten grand. Same as a nice street bike.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
One would assume. Most of the hooplah over dirt bike legal-ness is smog.
looks like it's legal in NC...

Mopeds and scooters, the tame cousins of motorcycles, are one and the same in the eyes of North Carolina's Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV). Before you begin operating, you should educate yourself on what and what is not required.
Operating Requirements

In order to ride, you must be at least 16 years old. Owning a driver's license isn't required, but wearing a helmet is, regardless of age.
Other Stuff to Know

To qualify as a moped and/or as a scooter, your bike cannot exceed 30 miles per hour on a level service and it cannot possess an engine larger than 50 cubic centimeters. If your moped/scooter exceeds these standards, you must register it as a motorcycle. Otherwise you do not have to register it, have it inspected, nor have it insured.

Last edited: