Quantcast

Elizabeth's Furnace or Gambrill

johnsogr

Chimp
Aug 22, 2010
Hello Everyone,

I'm pretty new to this site (joined yesterday), and am not too certain how it works. I live in Arlington, VA, and was talking with someone at the most recent Cranky Monkey event (a local race series) who recommended this site to find people to ride at Gambrill/Elizabeth's Furnace with. I don't have a GPS, but really want to ride both of these trails, and want to ride them WITHOUT getting lost. So, are there any group rides that go out on a regular basis? I'm of reasonable ability, so please let me know if would be willing to include me. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Greg Johnson

MTBJeeper

Chimp
Sep 21, 2010
Hello Everyone,

I'm pretty new to this site (joined yesterday), and am not too certain how it works. I live in Arlington, VA, and was talking with someone at the most recent Cranky Monkey event (a local race series) who recommended this site to find people to ride at Gambrill/Elizabeth's Furnace with. I don't have a GPS, but really want to ride both of these trails, and want to ride them WITHOUT getting lost. So, are there any group rides that go out on a regular basis? I'm of reasonable ability, so please let me know if would be willing to include me. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Greg Johnson
Ive been out there but havent rode Elizabeths yet. Also check out MORE-MTB That have some good trail info on there and some group ride info. Shoot me a PM if you ever want to go and Ill ride with you.