Quantcast

Embarrassing confession

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Man this is so embarrassing. OK, deep breath...

I bought the DVD "Bulletproof Monk" last night and watched it.

:barf:

What a frickin' waste. I just hope I can find some sucker to buy it from me.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Echo, you the type who just buys DVDs without watching them first? If so, why? That movie was good for one viewing, one viewing only.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Synopsis:

Basically, Chow Yun Fat is protecting some scroll that supposedly if anyone reads it, they will have ultimate power. He's getting chased by the cronies of some 90 year old Nazi who want to read it of course. Meanwhile, Stifler is getting chased by the po-po for being a dumbass. Stifler accidentally saves Chow Yun Fat, although the way the whole thing happened was stupid and didn't make sense. Then there's this hottie who shows up for no reason, and her and Stifler decide they wanna f*ck. Then it turns out Stifler is a martial arts expert because he works in a Kung Fu theatre and imitates the actors on the screen. But he still gets his sh!t owned by Chow Yun Fat, who can fly for some reason. Even after all this, I still had hope that at least the ending would be decent. But it sucked even more than the rest of the movie.

Crashby

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Rochester, NY
Echo said:
Synopsis:

Basically, Chow Yun Fat is protecting some scroll that supposedly if anyone reads it, they will have ultimate power. He's getting chased by the cronies of some 90 year old Nazi who want to read it of course. Meanwhile, Stifler is getting chased by the po-po for being a dumbass. Stifler accidentally saves Chow Yun Fat, although the way the whole thing happened was stupid and didn't make sense. Then there's this hottie who shows up for no reason, and her and Stifler decide they wanna f*ck. Then it turns out Stifler is a martial arts expert because he works in a Kung Fu theatre and imitates the actors on the screen. But he still gets his sh!t owned by Chow Yun Fat, who can fly for some reason. Even after all this, I still had hope that at least the ending would be decent. But it sucked even more than the rest of the movie.
lmfao!! Best movie review ever! :D
('sup dog?)