Quantcast

Employment Opportunity

Animal Mother

Monkey
Nov 26, 2003
Northern VA
Hi All-

I've just opened a Landscaping Firm in Northern VA and we're absolutely swamped with projects. We're now hiring Labors, Construction Foreman, Designers, Project Managers and Administrative Assistants.

The positions are all based out of our Loudoun County office. We're equal opportunity and very progressive with much room for internal growth.

If you're interested or know any one that would be, send a resume/inquiry to
careers(at)AtypicLandscapes(dot)com or PM me for contact info.

(College students looking for summer work will defiantly be considered)

Thanks-
ben

NotQuiteJdm

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Maryland
Wow too bad you're in VA, I've been unemployed since the fall! I have experience in design work and have been out in the field (foreman)

You guys do stone work, plowing and all that year round jazz or just planting and mowing?

Animal Mother

Monkey
Nov 26, 2003
Northern VA
NotQuiteJdm said:
Wow too bad you're in VA, I've been unemployed since the fall! I have experience in design work and have been out in the field (foreman)

You guys do stone work, plowing and all that year round jazz or just planting and mowing?

It's rare to have a designer that has actually built/installed the work also. Makes for a great combo.

We're year round. We cater to high end residential customers with discriminating taste. We're equipped to design/build anything from a patio to a 20' retailing wall. Stone is often the corner piece of our designs whether it be a terraced wall, entrance columns or large boulders. We also offer interior design, remodeling, and new construction such as additions and sunrooms also. No mowing as of yet but we're looking at bringing it online next spring.

ben

Animal Mother

Monkey
Nov 26, 2003
Northern VA
BigMike said:
Hey, Ben!

Sounds like you are doing well! How ya been? hows the baby? hows the girl?

Yeah Mike, things are going great! Ethan is growing like a weed. He turns 2 months old this Saturday and is up to 12lbs. Katie is doing great also, we're all looking forward to seeing everyone as soon as race season hits!

ben

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Animal Mother said:
Yeah Mike, things are going great! Ethan is growing like a weed. He turns 2 months old this Saturday and is up to 12lbs. Katie is doing great also, we're all looking forward to seeing everyone as soon as race season hits!

ben

So you would like to make no effort to see us before race season? Thanks a lot! :(