Quantcast

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Maybe its the current culture in AZ, maybe its the locals are cunts, but they are really touchy these days over on empty beer...

Some mother fvckers have no humor...

So I don't like people who can't drive, people who can't park, or certain racial groups who think that I should care about their agenda or them. People clearly don't know me...

I've been in town a week and I've already gotten people to ignore me. I rock!

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
What he says- "I'm a straight talker, not constrained by societal norms. I have no filter"
What he means- "I'm a loud-mouthed arsehole who doesn't know when to stfu".

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
The majority of Basinonians (phoenix-people) are meatball-****heads. Don't worry about 'em. People drive like they're ****ing retarded...but that's just the way it is. Sorry for the bad news but if you're cool...and you're patient...you'll find some very awesome, true people.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Does Dancobsen have to write a fvcking haiku every time he replies?
In case you guys didn't notice...
The AZ Board on MTBR went full-retard awhile ago...

If you aren't going to post pictures of flowers and how mountain biking makes you feel like a fluffy cloud, you're gonna get banned...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
In case you guys didn't notice...
The AZ Board on MTBR went full-retard awhile ago...

If you aren't going to post pictures of flowers and how mountain biking makes you feel like a fluffy cloud, you're gonna get banned...
sooooooooo.......... everyone down there does peyote?

sixsixtysix

Monkey
Mar 6, 2005
Hell
Having moved from Chi-Town to PHX a few years ago, I know exactly what you're going through. People in PHX are generally full retard, self absorbed douche nozzles. MTBR exemplifies it to it's fullest.

Some pointers:
•Don't bring up anything Dh/Fr related, people who can't ride technical terrain will cry and call you a trouble maker and a hooligan.
•Don't bash on 29er's, or else you'll hurt their feelings muscles.
•Don't hate on roadies, or else they'll report you to the park rangers, police or their mommies.
•Only post pictures of happy go lucky reach arounds and lots or "bro-stoke" or else everyone will hate on you for being a hater.

There are some good groups in the area though. I don't know where you moved too, or where you have ridden yet, but there is a pretty good sized group who hang around Cactus Bike in Ahwatukee. Fish is the man, master mechanic, all around bike guru. He has a pump track "gathering" at his house every Thursday night, its a good place to meet people who generally don't give two sh!ts about the MTBR drama and usually go out of our way's to instigate it.

You can check out the Fish Bowl info on Facebook here;
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ahwatukee-AZ/The-FISHBOWL/138765524301?ref=ts

Oh, and one more bit of advice. Never listen to KavuRider. He's the creepiest person I know, drives a van named the Kiddie Fiddler and likes to touch penis while out on the trail.