Quantcast

encounter with homeless guy

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
ADSfreeride said:
Let me clear something up. I DID NOT intentionally hit him, I was merely trying to bunnyhop him.
Right, *trying*. You put yourself in a position to hurt another human being using your bike. Hitting him wasn't an accident. If you think it's okay to bunny hop someone without their permission, would it be okay to bunny hop a college kid sunbathing, an old lady, or perhaps a five year old?

welsh0913

Chimp
Jul 4, 2004
Rockville, Maryland
I remember in middle school we'd always take a field trip to go to the museums in DC. We never really did anything except wander around. Me and my friends talked to homeless people for entertainment. One guy was eyeing my buddies gold necklace. My friend tucked the necklace into his shirt and the guy said "nice move motha****a!"

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
biggins said:
bums suck
hell ya they do

my latest encounter - I was working part time construction work in downtown Chicago and im at a shell pumping gas into two cans. this bum walks up to me and asks "hey do ya gots any spare change" im like "na man i dont have anyting" so i go inside to pay for the gas, and i come out and see the fcuker standing in the back of my pickup. So i go sneek up on him, hes using a company hacksaw to try to cut the chain holding down a $1000 concrete saw the company also owns. He still doesnt see me so i just say "what the fcuk are you doing, get out of here" he trys to play it off as all dumb "oh sir i was just in here looking for some food sir" (he pernounces sir as ther, it sounds funny) ya so food is a concrete saw, so i told him "get the hell out of my truck ur im gonna cut you with that saw" He gives me this stupid look, and as fast as he can he grabbed this small plastic container (about 32oz) labeled BOOZE and jumped out of the truck and hauled ass back to the projects. I just stood there thinking hahaha that stupid bum is about to down 32oz of hi strength acid thats meant to wash bricks off :dead: , our company lables it as booze on the containers because it has like some 18 letter name (i have no idea how it got the name booze tho) that acid will put a giant hole in a sidewalk if you pour a few Tsp.'s on there, poor bum.

i will no longer give bums anything, they try to steal stuff outta my truck, screw them :mad: