Quantcast

>>>End o da Workweek GMT<<<

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin! Great ride last night. I don't think I have ever been so fast and out of control without going down. Minus the flat (that makes 4 in 4 rides), I couldn't wipe the sh!t eating grin off my face. :D

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
GMDI
Also rode yesterday, then sat in my chair outside and grilled some burgers. Fell asleep watching hockey.

STILL no toobless wheels? What's the holdup now?
Building them up this weekend. Trust me, every time I flat now I curse myself for not doing this sooner.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Weather still sucks until Tuesday, then 70's with 80 forecast for Wednesday. Might have to take a half day and put the boat in the water with the new 21 prop.

Lots of new Xtreme trails to check out at Stubb Stewart, but I might be out of town this weekend. But sooooon.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon monkeys! I am officially without children or a husband for the night! It's just me and the puppy for the evening so we're going to go for a run (he isn't trained well enough to bike yet and I know he needs some exercise), followed by some barley n' hops, hot tub time and bed! It's going to be amazing!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
after much searching and interwebz researches, I'm off to try and squeeze the last 1"+ of travel out of my Fox Talas 36. Yesterday's descent should have bottomed a half dozen times. Thanks Fox! :mad:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Wow, just finished our mandatory "Workplace Values" annual training. Also known as "sh!t to do to get fired". Very entertaining.

IAB, do you have to do those sorts of things? We only have 3 folks in HR (200ish employees), so it gives them something to look forward to every year.

<edit> A guy got fired for flipping off another guy in the lunch room and someone took offence. Wow, fired for a bird. You could guess what my response to that would be. :rofl:

Last edited:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Bromont should be week from tomorrow, but I haven't checked and my bike is in pieces.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
IAB, do you have to do those sorts of things?
Sort of, but not really. We have to take annual online self-guided refresher classes and each one is followed by a quiz. There are about 20 of them. Don't take them and your VP will send you an e-mail telling you that you didn't take them. Fortunately since they are self-guided, one can get through each one in about 30 seconds and pass the test pretty easily.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i gotta give the DH bike a once over. other bikes need some general maintenance, but nothing major.

i think my 40 needs some new oilz.

lifts at launch and blue start spinning may 10.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Rode (the e-bike) in to work today. Ain't nobody got time for climbing 9% grade hills on a normal bike.

I'm on call this weekend--last weekend call of this fellowship year. Hopefully 8 AM-noon and out on both Saturday and Sunday without complications or further pestering-via-pager.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Sort of, but not really. We have to take annual online self-guided refresher classes and each one is followed by a quiz. There are about 20 of them. Don't take them and your VP will send you an e-mail telling you that you didn't take them. Fortunately since they are self-guided, one can get through each one in about 30 seconds and pass the test pretty easily.
You should have IT do it like the damn boaters course where you are required to stay on each page a certain amount of time before moving on. Make the course last 8 hours. :rofl:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Had a huge load of meat including t-bone and ribs for lunch and a milk stout. I am fully loaded for my first mtb ride of the year on the new bike.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Wow, just finished our mandatory "Workplace Values" annual training. Also known as "sh!t to do to get fired". Very entertaining.

IAB, do you have to do those sorts of things? We only have 3 folks in HR (200ish employees), so it gives them something to look forward to every year.

<edit> A guy got fired for flipping off another guy in the lunch room and someone took offence. Wow, fired for a bird. You could guess what my response to that would be. :rofl:

I showed up late for a training session the other day ( patient was late getting out of a Dr Appt. ) and I caught the last 10 minutes of the class on the Americans with Disabilities Act, took the exam and scored 100% shows you how basic the materials were...