Quantcast

end of democracy day

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Meh day but sleepiness led to a funny situation.
Installed some hyd cylinders and removed the bleeder screws forgetting the first pair of cylinders were displacement type, so I got two horizontal fountains of hydraulic oil that collided with each other in mid air, it was glorious!

Then went for a rainy night ride but I still don't seem to have fully shaken the rona after a month so I bailed pretty early.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What's up there, Sporty. Finally a pleasant weather day after a weekend of bullshit. I swam for an hour this morning and will get out for a run after a couple of morning meetings. WFH day with the foster pup. She was not adopted over the weekend, so she gets to spend more time here. She's an awesome pup...I am surprised nobody has snatched her up yet.

2c82db29-531a-4a03-a10c-53de3e3e5d34.jpg

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Heading into town for resupply and a zero. My shirt smells putrid and is going in the trash.
On Saturday I gave a lift to a CDT through hiker from Monarch Pass down to Salida so he could take a zero and resupply, pick up his new shoes, do laundry, etc. I felt in some small interconnected way of the cosmos I was helping you out, too. Just putting that good energy out into the universe.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Meh day but sleepiness led to a funny situation.
Installed some hyd cylinders and removed the bleeder screws forgetting the first pair of cylinders were displacement type, so I got two horizontal fountains of hydraulic oil that collided with each other in mid air, it was glorious!

Then went for a rainy night ride but I still don't seem to have fully shaken the rona after a month so I bailed pretty early.
so what I'm hearing is that the streams crossed

better watch y0re angus
An opiate addiction that culminates with you shooting fet into your dick veins.
this is oddly specific but checks out

/me is working from home today. should build up the commuter tonight as I'm supposed to be in house tomorrow for ultrasound.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
It's a glorious day up here. Seems like a waste to not go for a ride. But I live as close to the heart of the celebrations as you can get, and most roads and bridges to the bike trails are closed. Even to pedestrians and cyclists. Harrumph. I guess I'll just sit in my yard alternating between beer and coffee and listen to the concert. And watch the air parade.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Short week as I have Thursday and Friday off, yay. The wife is considering taking the dogs to the coast for the 4th since booms are supposed to be banned there and Abbey is really not a fan. I got her a Thundershirt and meds, but I'm not a fan of doping her up, either. See what happens.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
On Saturday I gave a lift to a CDT through hiker from Monarch Pass down to Salida so he could take a zero and resupply, pick up his new shoes, do laundry, etc. I felt in some small interconnected way of the cosmos I was helping you out, too. Just putting that good energy out into the universe.
Heck yeah ! The trail will provide as they say. Good on ya man.