Quantcast

End of season video...

Jettj45

Monkey
Oct 20, 2005
Butthole of NC
Cool Video.

It's always nice to recover way before doctors say you will. I was supposed to stay off a mountain bike for a year when I had ACL surgery. Did rehab for 3 months and was back on my bike!

SupaTone

Monkey
Jun 5, 2008
French Alps
Yer she has done well - kids bounce! It's amazing how they deal with injury's and trauma wayyy better than us adults - it's like instantly forgotten!
She is not looking forward to having the metal work taken out but again, its only because it means another '3 months' recovery.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Haha. First time I've seen this. Nice!

It's been great watching Tahnee go from a cripple on crutches to kicking everyone's ass in the races all in the same year.

Her brother Kaos is a ripper too. Wide open.

Two names to keep an eye on. Seriously.

aj-monkey

Monkey
Oct 11, 2007
Squampton, BC
That's great to see your back into it after such a horrible accident! I gotta ask though, why after such an accident do you still choose not to wear a neck brace like the Leatt? Just curious?

SupaTone

Monkey
Jun 5, 2008
French Alps
She broke her 'neck of femur' basically her hip joint... we live in France and they make her race in full body armour - if it was up to her, she would not wear it - we, as parents, make her wear as much as we can but, it is a crazy subject.. for some people, it is just about the ride!

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
What were you guys doing up at Innerleithen? I noticed her there and thought I recognised the name from RM, now I know I did :)