Quantcast

>>>Ending derp<<<

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Bird-wise we got a lot going on down here in tropicalia. But back in San Diego, the Ocean Beach feral parrot community was gnarly. Hateful wild beasts...but one day there was a car alarm in the alley and not a car in sight. Continued for days...turned out to be a fucking parrot who had the whole sequence of alternating alarm tones down.

Started the morning with a group workout to honor four Marines killed down here in the 80s. Then got the call the girls had a dog attack situation while walking our boy...shot out of a garage and jumped our dog, catching the 10 year old in the furball. They got away but the local constabulary will be talking to that guy...

In other news JBP may be coming to visit our RI house in July! Sweet!

And this-- https://bikerumor.com/2021/06/17/prototype-formula-selva-xl-180mm-double-crown-fork-lighter-than-enduro-single-crowns/#

Always wondered why monstrous singlecrowns were seen as the end goal. As always, I am a 2005 visionary; traded my Dorado singlecrown for a Sherman Slider dual-crown which had an inch more travel for same weight and lower a-c...

Last edited:

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
First 5G chip installed.
Came home and my Mac acted weird. Coincidence? I think not! Thanks Oba...ahem...Bill Gates!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
highlander getting inspected. tested roof rack capacity earlier...looks like it will take cargo box to one side, two bike racks facing opposite directions on the other. win! pizza dough should be done rising by the time i get home...packing, cleaning, etc.

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, I asked my powerful local buddy for a reference letter for my Canadian rehabilitation application.
Here is what he wrote:

”I have known Rideit for 25 years. He is the most righteous dude in all of Wyoming. He is sober as fuck, and is the best skier on the mountain. Canada would be greatly improved by his presence.
Sincerely,
Joe Blow”

I kind of want to send it in.

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
So, I asked my powerful local buddy for a reference letter for my Canadian rehabilitation application.
Here is what he wrote:

”I have known Rideit for 25 years. He is the most righteous dude in all of Wyoming. Hi is sober as fuck, and is the best skier on the mountain. Canada would be greatly improved by his presence.
Sincerely,
Joe Blow”

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Still hunting for a Shimano brake lever. Fuck.

"None in stock but we can order one...back ordered until october"

:mad:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Went out for dinner and a movie last night, both were above expectations.

Had no expectations for the movie, but totally worth seeing if you get the chance. Ramps up the tension throughout and has some excellent, well realised characters and good boi dogo.

Dinner was superb, local place that has established itself from a bar into a fine dining place, and is nailing it. So good food. Had a chocolate terrine for desert with various spices in it; star anise, cinnamon, all light touch, was shockingly good. Want it again right now.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Here is what he wrote:

”I have known Rideit for 25 years. He is the most righteous dude in all of Wyoming. He is sober as fuck, and is the best skier on the mountain. Canada would be greatly improved by his presence.
Sincerely,
Joe Blow”

I wanna try

Rideit: Smart enough to get his shit together but not so smart to suffer from a existential crisis could cause him to relapse.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I wanna go riding but the wether here sucks at the moment. So wet, so cold, so for ageeeesss.

Building bikes it is I guess.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Rideit: Smart enough to try an e-bike and enjoy the experience. Enough of a gentleman to not do it regularly.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
God I hate flying.

At least AA didn't charge me for checking a bike. Let's just see if it makes it there in one piece.