Quantcast

energy drink

DH SB RIDER

Monkey
Aug 31, 2005
Santa Barbara
whats the best energy drink for the best price.....i was thinking this new stuff but it cost 33 dollers a bottle.....maby ill onely use that stuff when im trail riding.....the stuff called meshla....is from n.carolina.

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
hey patrik how come i saw your acount name on pinkbike just yesterday talking shi* about RM, and u responded that pinkbike is where all the cool kids chat. go back to www.pinkbike.com with all your friends there we don't want you here mtnbrider

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
dud this stuff works it is the only energy i drink when i bike across california

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
merrrrjig said:
yes, this does sound a lot like a pinkbike thread, but the kids not from canada!! hes still prolly 12 and rides a kona!
Hey, I'm twice that age and I'm riding a Kona, does that make me a bablling idiot? Last time I checked I graduated from my college with a 4.2 GPA and a double major in history and criminal justice.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
why dont you try meth? its kinda like an energy drink. think of all the miles you could pound out in 3 days without a break for food or sleep!

or try trail mix(nuts and dried fruits) with gatorade. cheap. wholesome. good.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Have you heard of Energizer. They keep you going and going. Theres also Duracel. You can duct tape or zip tie them to you bike and you will have energy forever.

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
I don't think he's bored... I just think he's genuinely stupid... simple as pie.

Sorry, I've been feeling flamy lately.... I'm going to leave and walk away now...

STUPID!

rideagainst

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
CA
Bldr_Freerider said:
I don't think he's bored... I just think he's genuinely stupid... simple as pie.

Sorry, I've been feeling flamy lately.... I'm going to leave and walk away now...STUPID!

Hey man, I'm from SB and i have no idea who these guys are (or think they are), but please dont associate me or SB with these douchebags.

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
rideagainst said:
Hey man, I'm from SB and i have no idea who these guys are (or think they are), but please dont associate me or SB with these douchebags.
No, I'm not. I completely understand that people/places/people in places are not defined by two or three people. I just happen to be flamy towards those certain individuals today..