Quantcast

engermaland!

Ginger Jesus

Chimp
Sep 27, 2005
Reading, England
anybody from england here?? berkshire area??? i posted this in another forum but was advised to put it in here instead. just want someone to ride with really. i get bord ****less riding on my own and im still learnig so i cant really teach myself! bit of down hill and im trying to learn some jumping. let me know :thumb:

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Ginger Jesus said:
anybody from england here?? berkshire area??? i posted this in another forum but was advised to put it in here instead. just want someone to ride with really. i get bord ****less riding on my own and im still learnig so i cant really teach myself! bit of down hill and im trying to learn some jumping. let me know :thumb:
Just wait a couple years, I'm hoping to head over there for grad school.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Ginger Jesus said:
i really wouldnt if i was you mate! its a **** hole
I've already been there; I know what I'm getting into. Hopefully up north (Glasgow if they accept me). I've been wondering what kind of riding there is over there, but I don't think that'll change my decision.

Ginger Jesus

Chimp
Sep 27, 2005
Reading, England
where i live its not bad. a couple of good wooded areas and some pretty fast down hill bits. duno about up north tho. my mate says its not too bad but he talks crap alot of the time so.......

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
kinghami3 said:
I've already been there; I know what I'm getting into. Hopefully up north (Glasgow if they accept me). I've been wondering what kind of riding there is over there, but I don't think that'll change my decision.
Have you actually been to Glasgow before? It's not the nicest of cities IMO...