Quantcast

Enough about Rock Racing, what about Team Bearclaw?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I just hope they're faster than their website!
All these new flash developers are idiots. How do you not load in the background and immediately give the user something useful?

As for Bearclaw, they weren't in the AToC, right?

As far as I know, the only US team in TdF so far is Slipstream. I'm surprised that RR isn't.

MtnbikeMike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2004
The 909
All these new flash developers are idiots. How do you not load in the background and immediately give the user something useful?

As for Bearclaw, they weren't in the AToC, right?

As far as I know, the only US team in TdF so far is Slipstream. I'm surprised that RR isn't.
Yeah, we were excluded from both the TdF and AToC. So sad... more on the ASO exclusion here

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Yeah, we were excluded from both the TdF and AToC. So sad... more on the ASO exclusion here
oh no, that's your team?

Oops, sorry for the rudeness about your website :)

The ASO has not yet released an official statement as to why the team has been banned from all future events. Speculation ranges from jealousy on behalf of the ASO to the rumors of a physical altercation that occurred between ASO's president Patrice Clerc and Chet Bearclaw in the late 1980's. When asked about the validity of this rumor, Mr. Bearclaw said "We've had our differences in the past, and there was an argument that may have led to a flying dropkick from the second story staircase of my mansion in Southern France. I'll leave it at that."
Chet Bearclaw said that "My team members are not doping. They get tested regularly, and unless alcohol ends up on the banned substance list, we're clean." He then added that "If they do try and ban alcohol from cycling, I'm pulling the plug on my team" and that he considers drinking "an integral part of our teams training."
Owner Chet Bearclaw is currently in Acapulco, Mexico. An extreme low tide is forecasted, and Chet is taking part in his newest sport, which he calls "shallow water cliff diving."Chet is a local hero among the divers in Acapulco, and is famous for making leaps off the 100 foot cliffs even when there is no water present to break his fall.
Those quotes are so fvkin' awesome!

Ok, I'm a fan.

(Slipstream's still my primary team tho :))
I'd vote for this guy for PotUS!