Quantcast

Enough is enough....

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?

Notice the leaf springs... WTF!

Saw these today when I was driving around looking for spots to ride. Instead I came across these. The GMC is absurd. There must be a 4 foot lift on it.

Last edited:

iandude94

Monkey
May 30, 2008
OC, NY
I thought this thread was going to be about you having enough of these mother****ing snakes on this mother****ing plane.

:stosh:

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
Both of them look waaaay to sketchy to even be allowed to drive on the road. Not because of the height of the lift, but because how they're keeping the axles connected to the rest of the rig.

The "shackles" on the front of that dodge are waiting to snap off after one good hit.

Same goes for the shady looking coil buckets on the chevy's axle.

Both of those would cause one heck of a wreck on the freeway if they failed at 65 mph.

Big trucks can be build to be capable off road, but you have to know what the hell it is you're doing:

Ok, off my 4x4 soap box. :D

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Both of them look waaaay to sketchy to even be allowed to drive on the road. Not because of the height of the lift, but because how they're keeping the axles connected to the rest of the rig.

The "shackles" on the front of that dodge are waiting to snap off after one good hit.

Same goes for the shady looking coil buckets on the chevy's axle.

Both of those would cause one heck of a wreck on the freeway if they failed at 65 mph.

Big trucks can be build to be capable off road, but you have to know what the hell it is you're doing:

:D
Couldnt say that better myself. The shackles are a joke, some kind of redneck idea of slapping metal together, and mig welding the **** out of it.

If you look closely, you can see the coils on the chevy are leaning to one side.

I personally dont think either of these were built with the actual intent of driving them offroad, but with the idea of pure shock factor of..... Hey lookie at me, I have a tiny penis, and need to be noticed somehow.... method.

I love getting some of this crap in at the shop asking for an alignment because they wear tires.... I just laugh, tell them there is nothing I can do to keep a vehicle like that running straight.... its just not going to happen.

YOur trucks on the other hand.... good looking trucks!!! They look like a ton of fun

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I found it funny Truth found these notable enough to post. These dangerous pieces of sh!t are all over the road down here in the south, I don't even notice them anymore. They are very high in the redneck priority list. Like this: water, food, shelter, giant truck, education, health care. Numbers are declining though, the building boom is over in Florida.

Here's a funny site with a bunch of these atrocities. http://128.83.80.193/scarysteering/scarysteering.html

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
There was a shop out here that had a gigantic truck that was lifted with air bags to make it way higher when it was parked. Funny as hell looking. I don't think the shop is even in business anymore.
doh. Looks like they're still around.
http://www.whatsyourotherside.com/home.html
Some of their stuff actually doesn't look too bad. None of it will ever go off road though.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I found it funny Truth found these notable enough to post. These dangerous pieces of sh!t are all over the road down here in the south, I don't even notice them anymore. They are very high in the redneck priority list. Like this: water, food, shelter, giant truck, education, health care. Numbers are declining though, the building boom is over in Florida.

Here's a funny site with a bunch of these atrocities. http://128.83.80.193/scarysteering/scarysteering.html
There is no way the theory of evolution is true. No ****ing poo flinging monkey is dumb enough to do anything like that.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
The truck isn't mine, it's the owner of a local shop here. he does VERY good work.

I've seen a few dudes run baja claws backwards, not sure why
Yeah Ive seen it mroe than a few times, couple times I asked the owners I got a responce of.... "They are????", then they ask me if I would help to swap them around. Other times I just get a blank stare, and a "well you know," and enver gotten the same answer twice from there.

Maybe soemday one of them can give me a straight up reason why they do that.

They must be SO proud of this...

Too bad they cant take care of that pride and joy.... look at all the damn rust building up on the frame

EDIT..... juust relooking at this shot.... I love how it has some massivley long travel shocks on it, yet with the setup there is no possible way this truck can use anywere near what the shocks are capable of. Gotta love redneck ingenuity

COme I bet Michael J Fox could get this to 88 MPH

Actually, that one isnt too terrible. least the body is somewhat near the tires, and might be reasobaly safe to drive

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
Question on this pic...... What was your reasoning for running the front tiers backwords.....Total curiosity question.
The chevron style lugs work better in the rocks when they're run 'backwards' because it pulls the rocks in to the center of the tire instead of pushing it off to the side like you would want for clearing mud.