Quantcast

Ensenada DH, Oct. 21st

skate

Chimp
Aug 19, 2006
I think the passport thing went into effect on Monday. Can anyone confirm this.

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
I think the passport thing went into effect on Monday. Can anyone confirm this.
Rules haven't changed if you drive across the border, only flying.

Jan 08 is what they have said for driving, but i doubt we'll see that happen with the cluster the air one caused.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
how far is this from san diego or LA? accomodations? anyone going from this area? I'm considering it but am not too keen on going to mexico by myself.

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
Dual DH RACE POSTPONED details are foggy but there seems to be an issue with access (what is this California?).

I talked to one of the organizers and he is still determined to have an event the weekend of the 20th. I will update as soon as I get more details.

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
So the Dual DH did not go down as planned, no worries. A bunch of us are still going down to Mex. for a weekend adventure. There will be a race going down, and although it will not be as big as the "dual DH" it will no doubt still be good times.

So if you are down, the gringo caravan will depart Chula Vista Saturday morning. Hit me or Manny up for more info ya'll:

Fonse03@gmail.com
FFAT@aol.com

The location is actually prety cool, here is a shot of my brother at the top, circa 2003:

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
Anyone have an open seat? I'm trying to place someone and can take their stuff, but their person might be kind of tight. If someone has an extra seat open, that'd be great