Quantcast

Ensenda DH Race December 17

FFAT

Monkey
Oct 2, 2005
San Diego
This particular race is pretty cool. Located on the organizer's uncle's 50 acre mountainside, the possibility are endless. Ruben Garcia is a downhill racer himself so he knows what would make a good DH race course. If you haven't hit up an Ensenada DH Race this would be a good one to have de-virginize you. $150 to Fastest Time. $20 to enter.

Ruben has mentioned that if you want to save some coin that he will let people camp out in the set up area for free. You will have to sleep with Ruben's uncle's guard horse, El Indio.You will be in the outskirts of Ensenada and Ruben will make sure you are safe and have a cool time. He also said that he'll send up a campfire area and set up big screen to watch videos all night. You must bring your own tent, sleeping bag and other camping stuff. Or you can just sleep in your car.

REVISION!!!
Please email me if you're down. I'm going to be leading a caravan down on Saturday mid morning... 11am.

I'll be manning the Caravan down to Ensenada this Saturday December 16th at 11am. We're going to meet in San Diego at 11am and depart at 11:15am.

Location: Burger King off 'E' Street in Chula Vista. If you're coming from the north, exit 'E' Street and go right. BK is on your immediate right.

Time: 11am

There is an Mexico Insurance facility right next door to the BK if you want it. Try the internet from some pricing.

Please email me with any questions.

I don't check my PM here often so please email me at:
ffatbiz@aol.com

Talk to me
Manny :busted:

Attachments

FFAT

Monkey
Oct 2, 2005
San Diego
Depending if there's rain before the event. There is a dirt road the side of the mountain. You can drive your own 4x4 up that road. But other than that, you'll have to hitch a ride with someone going up. In other words, there essentially isn't a shuttle.

Good times for sure...

manny :busted:

skate

Chimp
Aug 19, 2006
This particular race is pretty cool. Located on the organizer's uncle's 50 acre mountainside, the possibility are endless. Ruben Garcia is a downhill racer himself so he knows what would make a good DH race course. If you haven't hit up an Ensenada DH Race this would be a good one to have de-virginize you. $150 to Fastest Time. $20 to enter.

Ruben has mentioned that if you want to save some coin that he will let people camp out in the set up area for free. You will have to sleep with Ruben's uncle's guard horse, El Indio.You will be in the outskirts of Ensenada and Ruben will make sure you are safe and have a cool time. He also said that he'll send up a campfire area and set up big screen to watch videos all night. You must bring your own tent, sleeping bag and other camping stuff. Or you can just sleep in your car.

Please email me if you're down. I'm going to be leading a caravan down on Saturday mid morning... 10am.

I don't check my PM here often so please email me at:
ffatbiz@aol.com

Talk to me
Manny :busted:
Is this the usual course you normally have your ensenada races on or is it a different one?

skate

Chimp
Aug 19, 2006
Sooooo, How many people are going to this. This weekend.
It seems like's it's gong to dump pretty hard acorrding to the weather man.

I might have to cancel if that is the case. :disgust:

FFAT

Monkey
Oct 2, 2005
San Diego
Please email or call me if you are planning on meeting tomorrow morning.

If I don't hear from anyone by 10pm tonight. I will not be at the meeting point!

email: ffatbiz@aol.com

phone: 619 788 2456

PLEASE CONTACT ME.

I am only leading the caravan down to Ensenada. I am not racing. I am only leading people down then I'm off to Cabo San Lucas! It's vacation time for me and my wife!

So PLEASE CONTACT ME.

manny :shocked: