Quantcast

entering in my first compitition

Aug 8, 2002
kamloops
I'm entering in that freeride/dh race in whistler next weekend. anyone got any tips for me? i have never ridden whistler before so anywarnings about stunts on the course or anything would be nice too.:D

Dirt rider

Pro Rider
Nov 18, 2001
redneck wasteland
Originally posted by knulfing_forest
I'm entering in that freeride/dh race in whistler next weekend. anyone got any tips for me? i have never ridden whistler before so anywarnings about stunts on the course or anything would be nice too.:D

ok cole now I know this is u:D

have a feckin blast and use the bike as it where an extention of your body cause u have the skills.

oh and look out for giant hairballs that may crush you:D

Tom

P.S did ya hear mike broke his frame jumping over the fence at the school.:eek:

Aug 8, 2002
kamloops
Whistler is the most wicked place to ride ever!!! My first time there and my first race and i placed 6th WooHoo! I pedaled like a MOTHER F***ER but my chain fell off a couple of time and crashed once. 6th out of 20 or so ppl... not bad for a fisrt race. and yes tom i did hear about that... it was my ramp! gordon crashed off it too... if they wouldn't have told me they had crashed i would have done it too (but i wouldv'e landed it)

Dirt rider

Pro Rider
Nov 18, 2001
redneck wasteland
Originally posted by knulfing_forest
and yes tom i did hear about that... it was my ramp! gordon crashed off it too... if they wouldn't have told me they had crashed i would have done it too (but i wouldv'e landed it)

Oh yah right. what possed you to build such a huge ramp you would have broken your legs had u hit it the first day. good thing you cut er down.

yah I know you would have landed the fence gap.