Quantcast

EPA = Big Business PA

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
This is sickening. The Environmental Protection Agency is refusing to allow Cali and others to tighten emission standards.

Cali must obtain a waiver under the so called 'clean air act' in order to set tougher standards. This cockbadger Johnson at the 'EPA' has denied them the waiver.

"Your agency's decision to deny California a waiver just defies logic to me," Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) told Johnson. "And it's clearly a decision, I believe, that's based on politics and not on fact." Other committee Democrats assailed the decision as "irresponsible" and "unconscionable."
Stephen L. Johnson, on behalf of the rest of the world, I would like to extend a hearty '**** you, you giant prick.' May your manhood shrivel and your balls fall off. Wanker.

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
many of those organizations are corrupted. The National Labor Board has just become an extension of corporate slavery under Bush (you have lost many rights), so it's really no suprise that the EPA is a tool for anti environmental organizations. This country is changing from the United States of America to the United Corporations of the Americas.

Don't buy their crap!!! They still can't make you spend your money on their stuff. Bad enough we are addicted to oil and dairy.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Don't buy their crap!!! They still can't make you spend your money on their stuff. Bad enough we are addicted to oil and dairy.
Actually, dairy is anything but a necessity (not to mention oil but that's a different story altogether). My wife and I have hardly had any dairy at all in about a year now and it's actually been very nice. I won't get into the politics behind it but I've lost 20 lbs since giving it up and she's also lost weight but I'm not sure the exact amount.

Back on topic though, the EPA has always been a crock of sht. They claim to be doing good but I've never heard anything but bad stories - mostly in the form of hefty fines imposed on small businesses for really doing nothing wrong.

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
It's gross to hear the people of my state involved in making decisions like this... California has traditionally set the standards on issues like this, but the tightening of the neocon grip is starting to bring it into submission.

a bit sad to me...