Quantcast

eprops to Zark!

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Ohh snap! the photos appear. Too bad I can't even think of posting the ones from later on!

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
Secret Squirrel said:
Is that the stripper in the photo?? :confused: or was that later.... :evil:
stripper came later. it was interesting, this stripper was the gf of Zark's land lord..so, they both came over and..well...Zark, Manziman, Landlord and stripper was an interesting combo.

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
manziman said:
stripper came later. it was interesting, this stripper was the gf of Zark's land lord..so, they both came over and..well...Zark, Manziman, Landlord and stripper was an interesting combo.
Dude, that sounds way worse than it was, but the suspense will turn the lounge into a freakin tornado :p

You got some other gems to post right? :sneaky:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
manziman said:

Nice! Unless the landlord was kind of a freak, I'll assume that there was no happy ending for Zark or Manzi......but I could be wrong... :eek: :eek: :eek:
So, whos the chick in green then...so random groupie??

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Secret Squirrel said:
Nice! Unless the landlord was kind of a freak, I'll assume that there was no happy ending for Zark or Manzi......but I could be wrong... :eek: :eek: :eek:
Ahh, more like innuendo, and posing for softcore shots with paraphenalia. LL would have been proud

Secret Squirrel said:
So, whos the chick in green then...so random groupie??
acquintance of mine

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
^^^^Holy crap that is so damn funny!! This whole sheep thing is killing me. Hmmm, that's kind of scary... :p

EDIT: I swear I typed that before I saw DHG's post. Now THAT's scary.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Oh shhhhit! That is sooo damn funny...I bet that was the real picture and someone photoshopped the girls ass in!
hahahaha