Quantcast

Epson Salt?

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Use the stuff in a hot bath and it's amazing for sore muscles. Like when you start weight training for the first time in awhile use that epson salt and muscle pain goes away much faster. It's sounds crazy but i find that it really works.:)

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Originally posted by JMAC
Use the stuff in a hot bath and it's amazing for sore muscles. Like when you start weight training for the first time in awhile use that epson salt and muscle pain goes away much faster. It's sounds crazy but i find that it really works.:)
It does work!! I soaked in a hot bath with some the day after a double soccer game day. I was sore the next day, but not as bad as the week before. Now I'll use it everytime I run the stairs too :)

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
This is gonna be kinda gross but it works, epsom salt was the only thing recommended.

If you have ingrown toenails/fingernails epsom salt makes the skin relax and allows some of the puss/infection to escape. I had to soak my foot in this stuff all the time until I got my toenail taken care of. Even afterwords it was suggested.

I also know it is a laxitive it taken with water. I have never tried it but that's what the box says :)

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Originally posted by Spunger
This is gonna be kinda gross but it works, epsom salt was the only thing recommended.

If you have ingrown toenails/fingernails epsom salt makes the skin relax and allows some of the puss/infection to escape. I had to soak my foot in this stuff all the time until I got my toenail taken care of. Even afterwords it was suggested.

I also know it is a laxitive it taken with water. I have never tried it but that's what the box says :)
Hey thanks for the info on the toenail usage. Three of the five on my left foot are in the process of falling off/growing out. Soccer is really bad on your feet :(