Quantcast

Erbun session pics. (x-post from south)

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
for all of you :monkey: 's that may not check the south forum, i have a few screen shots of our little erbun session today. nothing huge, just a few friends having fun.

also brought noah along, he loved it and was throwing down. he had his hardest crash ever on a long 15+ stairs stair set and fell down most of them and landed on his head/shoulder. i thought he'd broken his collarbone but he toughed it out for a while. turned out to be just a bruise on his shoulder.

anyhoo, screenshots from today:
grass jump

noah boosting the mulch

me on step-up

alex same

untitled behind alex

alex throwin' down

steven same

noah in the rocks

noah on long stair run

bottom of the set

steven drop to skinny/wall

alex wall to stairs

noah stairs to flat

noahs back tire upon landing flat

splat

Nam I am
What kind of camera where you using that had such a wide angle lens ? also on that last one , look like noah could use a little air in his rear tire.
and as said Before , I love seeing Little manimal ripping it up. that kid is going to mad when he gets some suspention.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
ridetoofast said:
im betting by 10 he's doing supermans, suicide no handers, christ he might even be doing back flips

come on man,be realistic, he won't be doing that stuff when he's 10!

Although, when he'll 11..............:D

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
splat said:
What kind of camera where you using that had such a wide angle lens ? also on that last one , look like noah could use a little air in his rear tire.
and as said Before , I love seeing Little manimal ripping it up. that kid is going to mad when he gets some suspention.

it's just my sony dig8 but with a fisheye lens attachment. i like it for noahs stuff 'cause i can hold it low and still get him in frame, making it more on his level.

i purposefully put about 5psi in each tire on his bike. when he's just riding around, he's too light to compress the tires but on drops like the stairs, it sinks in, giving him about 1.5" suspension. he has yet to snakebite a tube. he's get rattled like crazy on stairs if i pumped the tires up to recommended weight.
btw, i found a set of 16" hookworms that i'm going to get for him...those things will be sick!

druber

Chimp
May 23, 2005
Jeez...that kid's good! He'd kick my butt.

I have a two year old daughter. I hope she isn't into dolls. :)

mongo

Chimp
Feb 4, 2005
Hey Manimal. Great pics -- especially love the ones of Noah. I can't even imagine how good he'll be when he's grown up. He's now on the cover of UrbanAttack.net and inside too.

Lotta erbun action out here on the West Coast too. Here's a couple pics from Bellingham, WA (WHA?). Happy trials... Mongo