Quantcast

Espana Pictures

smedford said:
Thanks for sharing your photo's. Spain is beautifull.

I have to ask though. Why so many toilet pictures?
The wife is writing some reviews for some of the hostals we stayed at... so I took some pictures for those reviews. ;)

Yes, Spain is beatiful w/ beautiful peoples. Food/wine/coffee was great. Beer was 'ok' - but plentiful and cheap. Lots of pastries and chocolate! Mmm...

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
It won't load for me - why won't it load for me. I wanna see pictures. Arrgh! Damn Apple computer....ok, I'll try again later.

Glad you had a good time though. :)

Pic's of Toilets and Rooms are because my wife is writing reviews on the Hostals/Hotels we stayed at - apparently there's a demand for good reviews (with the potential to get paid) and she's going to try to get paid for writing about the places we stayed at.

The pic's of Toilets and Rooms are for those reviews.

That picture of poop on my bag is from when I got used for target practice by pigeons in Plaza de Catalunya in Barcelona (just north of the Ramblas) - needless to say, that put a damper in my day... I got some Chocolate con Churros & Cafe con Leche after that though and everything was better. :)

This next picture was at a park where they had dug up a Roman burial site, but I couldn't help but notice how nice those drops looked:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
The weather looks great while you were there! :)

In the first couple of pictures there is some meat product hanging from hooks. What the heck is it?

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
...so I'm on photo #506 and I have yet to see any bikey photos...what gives?

Heading to Madrid in May and planning on taking the bike.
I've got a relative that runs this place: www.mammoth-mtb.com
so we're looking forward to some good riding.
Also, is it me or do the santa semana costumes make it look like a KKK rally? :eek:

Qman said:
...so I'm on photo #506 and I have yet to see any bikey photos...what gives?

Heading to Madrid in May and planning on taking the bike.
I've got a relative that runs this place: www.mammoth-mtb.com
so we're looking forward to some good riding.
Also, is it me or do the santa semana costumes make it look like a KKK rally? :eek:
No bikey pics - strictly backpacking and travelling light... Madrid is about 2000 ft above see level, but I don't recall seeing any mountains. Grenada and Barcelona both had mountains easily seen from the city though - I know Cedric Gracia was in Barcelona recently as a judge for a FR competition.

I'd like to make it out to Lisbon (Portugal) for the RedBull Downtown in the future...

Every American I talked to made the same KKK comments while we were in Spain - it's sad that the Klan has taken something that's good in another country and perverted it to represent something bad in ours. :(

Make sure you take pic's while you're there! Enjoy!