Quantcast

ESPN's Sean Salsbury: Sexual predator, suspended

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I've always hated this guy. Trashes the Bears all the time. haha.
If Sean Salisbury Asks You To Look At His Phone, Don't Do It

Sean Salisbury briefly disappeared from the ESPN airwaves earlier this year. Pro Football Talk noted that Salisbury had been suspended (scroll way down), but the Worldwide Leader gave no reasons for his absence, in fact, they never mentioned it at all. And on December 27th in a column at CBS SportsLine, Mike Freeman gives a "media entry" for his "All-Selfish" team:

The NFL analyst who shall not be named that took a picture of his penis with a cell phone camera and has shown it to numerous, uncomfortable women, then was suspended by his network for it. Absolute true story. Please make sure to clean off the mirror when you are done with it.
And The Big Lead learned this morning that the analyst in question was ESPN's Sean Salisbury.
http://www.deadspin.com/sports/sean-salisbury/if-sean-salisbury-asks-you-to-look-at-his-phone-dont-do-it-226599.php

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Jason Jackson got axed from ESPN radio for something similar.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
So if Bob Costas got caught wanking off horses, would that be an NFL thread?
if bob costas worked for Pro Football Talk, then yes.

or maybe PFT just covers the CFL? if so, my bad.

if you haven't figured out, i don't give a crap, i just like calling you out for being a hypocrite. :busted:

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
if bob costas worked for Pro Football Talk, then yes.

or maybe PFT just covers the CFL? if so, my bad.

if you haven't figured out, i don't give a crap, i just like calling you out for being a hypocrite. :busted:
Salsbury works for ESPN and covers both pro and college football. Costas works for CBS and now covers pro football. It wasnt a football topic in any case. And even if it were, how am I a hypocrite?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Don't mind Westy. The Steeler fans around here have shown themselves to be somewhat on edge.

I'm only a mild Steelers fan. I take more joy in watching Dallas lose than Pittsburg winning. Seeing the Cowboys crumble at the end of the season was very enjoyable. I also look forward to seeing the Colts lose.

The Rams are a decent team, they just need to shed the bad mojo of Mike Martz.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
I actually dont mind the Rams, and in fact Mark Bulger is one of my favorite NFL players. I met him at the pro bowl a few years ago, and he was pretty much the only non-uppidy jerk I talked to. It was like talking to a neighbor he was such a nice guy. I wish he were a Bear.
...anyway, the Rams are getting old at receiver which sucks and Orlando Pace isnt getting any younger either. Bulger and Jackson are a good starting point, but that team has got to get ready to rebuild. They have enough talent to win 7-9 games a year but thats it.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
The state of the offense doesn't worry me so much ... Jackson is young, Bulger and Holt are still alright, Bruce is old but has accepted his role as a possession receiver. The defense however is a nightmare. I'm not sure where to start with them. Losing Lovie to the Bears was the real killer.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
The state of the offense doesn't worry me so much ... Jackson is young, Bulger and Holt are still alright, Bruce is old but has accepted his role as a possession receiver. The defense however is a nightmare. I'm not sure where to start with them. Losing Lovie to the Bears was the real killer.
Lovie is a good coach, it shouldnt be so bad. But yeah, Holt will be a year older, Bruce did a bunch of nothing this year and that O line really fell apart. Bulger's accuracy and Jackson's power pretty much carried that team. Although it was nice watching Urlacher stuff him repeatedly.
Hester really beat the Rams.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
The Rams are still recovering from the defensive nightmare that was Mike Martz's reign. He focused all his attention on beefing up the offense and did little for the defense. That defense needs a complete overhaul. Losing Lovie Smith did hurt. He took their crap defense and made them good for the one season. Any other team would be nuts to make Martz a head coach. Some guys are just good coordinators and should stick to that.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Bwahahahha!

I just heard that the Dolphins have interviewed Mike Martz for their head coaching job.

Good luck with that.