Quantcast

ETSU Spring Race Photos

cyclenski23

Chimp
Dec 7, 2009
Whats your number?

If you post you number ill go through and make sure i have at least 1 of you up, unless you ask for more :)

cyclenski23

Chimp
Dec 7, 2009
Really $25 for the file? Can we just use the watermarked version for posting on FB and such?

Awesome pictures though!

If you look around, my prices are very cheap compared to many peoples purchasable photos. (i.e $40-50 for original and updated files), but im just starting out and have priced at the level in which my time and effort will be worth it. I feel i have a good product, but again, its in the eyes of the beholder.

While i would rather not have the watermarked photos used on FB and such, they are watermarked for a reason, because i cant stop people from doing that, but at least my name will be on it and people will know where to go for photos.

Hope everyone enjoys these, it was a blast, too bad the rain and tornadoes came!

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Dan keeping it real in cut off jeans and dirty from pushing it. Awesome!

BTW, was there a sale on black and blue No Fear kits?

Last edited:

cyclenski23

Chimp
Dec 7, 2009
Giant - silver and black bike.
i found only one of you, should be up in a couple minutes. Did you race or just practice? Cause the shot i had gotten of you was when i was setting up my camera. But at least its something to look at! Enjoy!
If you see me at another race, just let me know who you are and ill be on the lookout. I usually ride a morewood izimu or a yeti dj or a mongoose teocali.