Quantcast

Euro car Appreciation thread.

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
I shall see your Avant and raise you an Oettinger kit, APR stage II, H&R coilovers, etc ;)

-ska todd

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
ska todd said:
I shall see your Avant and raise you an Oettinger kit, APR stage II, H&R coilovers, rims I stole off of some Mazda, etc ;)
sorry, had to do it

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Todd, that is very nice, what year? I am undecided whether I want to do anything to my A6 yet.

SuperBad

Chimp
Feb 27, 2006

This was my ride until I had a second child and needed to commute 70 miles each way. Somedays I miss her, and other days I am glad I don't have the repair bills. For the Audiphiles, it had APR exhaust, MTM chip, Harness bar and Deist safety harnesses, Drilled Vented rotors, audi front spoiler.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
MMike said:
my 2002 jetta sucks ass.... I haven't driven it in 5 days. It has 40000 kms on it, and a wheel bearing went. Haven't had a chance to call the dealer yet.

no more VW's for me.....
Trade it in on a Honda while you still won't lose to much money on it.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Hooj Choons said:
Sup?

05'

06' (now minus the wing)
holy **** man you have a b5 negarro, it is my favorite car out there right now...I almost bought one a few months back...

Still mad about not making the purchase... That said i have been seeing a few popping up and have been thinking about pulling the trigger...

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
I wish I had some pics, just imagine... original green 67 VW Bus. My friends laugh because its loud and slow, but I've shuttled 4 guys and 4 bikes all inside the car and it's been reliable for 400k miles.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
black noise said:
I wish I had some pics, just imagine... original green 67 VW Bus. My friends laugh because its loud and slow, but I've shuttled 4 guys and 4 bikes all inside the car and it's been reliable for 400k miles.
:drool: :drool: :drool: V FRONT BUS'S ARGHHH! you found my weakness you bastid! I had a 71 that I restored and popped a 1641 dp in, and have had countless other vdubs over the years (bugs, bus's scirocco's etc.) but now I am left with a 1984 vanagon. I would love to do a subie conversion but dont have the cabbage to do it now!

POST PICS YOU BASTID

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC

This isn't my photo, nor is it my car. My family has the same model and my pops is holding onto it until I move out of NYC and need to pick up an auto.

2005 Passat Wagon TDI. No mods today, no mods planned for tomorrow either. Gets 39mpg and can still fit all your gear. It gets around 38mpg at 85mph cruising.