Quantcast

Eurobike 2013 Thread

nmpearson

Monkey
Dec 30, 2006
Transition just posted some of their 2014 line!
They just posted pics!!!

i love the redesigns on the trail bikes esp with internal dropper routing and the shorter seattube lengths on the covert!!! they def hit a homerun!

as for the tr450...Just stunning!! It brings back the essence of the reason I fell in love with Transition. It's just that bike you can throw anything at and choose however you choose to build it, it'll be awesome!

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Maybe Giant can't afford to make 26ers, 29ers, AND fight DW at the same time... :D

Verskis

Monkey
May 14, 2010
Tampere, Finland
Looks like the leaf spring fork does not have any offset (=rake), resulting in very large trail. Must handle quite differently compared to normal forks with 40-50mm of offset.
Of course it will handle differently because it doesn't have any real damping system either, but that's another story :D

frango

Turbo Monkey
Jun 13, 2007
It's pity the shape of the fender is wrong :D
It doesn't protect upper legs :|

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
that fender is nothing like the DVO.
Alright, sorry. Cut 3/4 of it off so it does 1/10th of the protection, and then it's the same thing. It's a fender that bolts to the crown. Just because it's carbonz and made by DVO doesn't change that somebody else did it first!

white bros still had a pulse? :confused:
they have/had the loop fork, which is virtually identical but 32mm, and they're still trying to push old Groove 200s out the door.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Alright, sorry. Cut 3/4 of it off so it does 1/10th of the protection, and then it's the same thing. It's a fender that bolts to the crown. Just because it's carbonz and made by DVO doesn't change that somebody else did it first!
DVO's doesnt bolt to the crown if you looked at it

Bedlam

Monkey
Feb 13, 2010
Under ground
Transition just posted some of their 2014 line!
They just posted pics!!!
Are you kidding me? They absolutely RUINED the 450 imo. I can't even put my finger on what they've done to it, but in my eyes it's gone from kick ass to horrendous. 2/10, would not bang.

In another note, the top right Giro helmet looks rad!