Quantcast

Eurobike anyone?

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
Well I've got my flight booked and reservations are all set for 6 fun filled days in Friedrichshafen, Germany. Anyone else going? Anyone been there before? Should be a good time but 4 days of show instead of the usual 3 at Interbike may be too much since I usually lose my voice on day 2.

Got to go brush on my German now, it's been a while since high school german class.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
I wanted too, but it is scheduled at the same time as worlds...smart!

you gonna head to ft bill afterwards? flights internally to glasgow are like 25-30 euro. we can get our swerve on. Josh from cameracourage, brady from Hcor and myself are all heading over together.

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
What were they thinking with scheduling Livigno at the same time. There can't be that many things going on in that expo hall(s) that they couldn't change weekends.

Unfortunately I'll have to come right back afterward, lots of irons in the fire, and I need to be ready to go to Interbike at the end of the month. We don't have a booth at IB this year but Stan and I are planning to go out for a couple days before I hurry home to be in my brother's wedding. It will be a busy Sept.