Quantcast

European Women Appreciation Thread

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
BigMike said:
dude, its kinda freaky that you go around and take pictures of random women :think:

That was exactly my thought, if you know them it;s ok. But these are alot of pictures from women you don't know. This looks like you are a voyeur.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Brazilian downhiller said:
I know, the one on the right is Patricia, she's a good friend, lived in San Diego for a bit.

No kidding. That's her. Is she ever thinking of swinging back over here? She was fun to train and ride with..

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
Brazilian downhiller said:
I know, the one on the right is Patricia, she's a good friend, lived in San Diego for a bit.
So that's what happened to her....did she run out of money or something? She kinda just up and disappeared. Any idea if she's coming back?

She is thinking of coming up for New Mexico and sticking around for the 2 NORBAs right after it. You guys should get a hold of her and pump her up on the idea. The only one race I'm doing with her is the Pan in Mexico, but rumors are it was canceled.

VOYER? I'm sorry, my engrish is no good. What the workd mean? And don't steal slurpy from the slurpy machina!