Quantcast

Evan status report

Romeo

Chimp
May 20, 2002
Hi all.

Full Trucker (aka Evan Chute) got through surgery OK and is feeling pretty good considering. Today he was doing some crutch-aided stair intervals, and he might get out of the hoopital as soon as tomorrow. if all heals well he'll be rocking Super Ds by the end of summer.

For the latest, check out "Mr. Hip: The Evan Chute Recovery Report" on leelikesbikes - http://leelikesbikes.com/Evan/

snowskilz

xblue attacked piggy won
May 15, 2004
rado
that is great to hear. i guess im glad we didnt make it up there and just chilled up at my land. That must of been nasty to see.

Best of luck evan!

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Evan is in very good spirits, he is doing some work on his lap top at the hospital and even sent me home with homework. He is hoping to get out today, but he is still not positive.
I was psyched to walk in last night and see him completely unhooked from Iv's and oxygen and all that stuff. no tubes! He was freshly shaved and looking daper.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Heidi said:
I COMMAND YOU TO HEAL!
[monotone voice glazed over eyes]
YES MASTER...
[/monotone voice glazed over eyes]

Alright kids, I'm home and it's peachy! My couch has never felt so dang good. Many many many many many thanks to Lee, Elliot and Adam for hanging with me at Gunbarrel while the medics came to pick my sorry ass up off the dirt - again. Ha! Also many many many many many many thanks to everyone that has called and checked up and offered help, etc. I'm not sure exactly what my plan is for the next few days, but I know it involves some sleep, some healing, and some planning on how I can get back to work and be productive so I don't freak out.

I'm off to teh grocery (that's like the grocery, but cooler) to get scripts and food. More updates later, or ya'll can just call. If I don't answer, I'm either trying to tie my shoes while balancing on one leg or sleeping or something.

There are a few others out right now with pretty bad injuries, so keep positive thoughts flowing to all the Colorado crew - much obliged!

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
man, that's so gnarl chuter!!! glad yer on the mend.

so i'm watching a bmx video and they used the bangles "hazy shade of winter" and the cowbell in that song matched up perfectly to your avatar...MORE COWBELL!!! it was pretty cool.