Quantcast

evening ride tomorrow.....

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
depending on work, I'll be out there Friday morning for the first time riding since the quarter started. Don't expect anything fancy from me.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Frickin'-A. Couldn't have asked for better conditions between the trails and the weather today. Easily the best day of the year so far. Maybe even one of the best days I've experienced down there ever...and I've been there a few times now.
Good to see a few monkeys down there as well as other familiar faces.

Good times!!

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Alright call me an idiot, but I need directions and instructions for 38. Is that EXIT 38 on I-90? What do I ride and where? Is it downhill, I need to test my race bike BEFORE my race...LOL. Thanks

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
*YELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

there are directions on the web, if you know where to look. or pm somebody (but not me cause I havn't been there

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Frickin'-A. Couldn't have asked for better conditions between the trails and the weather today. Easily the best day of the year so far. Maybe even one of the best days I've experienced down there ever...and I've been there a few times now.
Good to see a few monkeys down there as well as other familiar faces.

Good times!!
Good riding today. I ended early after biting it on the stepdown (I suck at riding), but the lines were solid.