Quantcast

Ever had your ass kicked by a chick?

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Well I sure as hell just got mine beat into the floor. Me and my fraternity pledge brothers just got the sh!t hazed out of us by several sorority girls. It mainly consisted of doing push-ups, eating baby food, drinking cheap rum, dancing in our underwear, and drinking more cheap rum. 'Twas a night to remember, and, as a result of what happened, I am very very drunk at the moment. Wow. Just thought I'd share this collegiate experience with y'all. I'm going to sleep now. Let the slinging of fraternity stereotypes ensue.

J

JRB

Brian HCM#1 said:
According from what his mom said, it was her boyfriend you were with. :think:
I interpreted that to say his mom ass pounded dexter with some sort of tool. Either way, it sounds like he woke up naked with a sore ass last week. :think:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
What I don't understand is why he would be on ridemonkey if he was drunk and hanging out with a bunch of "chicks".... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Is there something we don't know?? ;)

J

JRB

MUTOLI said:
What I don't understand is why he would be on ridemonkey if he was drunk and hanging out with a bunch of "chicks".... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Is there something we don't know?? ;)
See the naked, sore ass part of the thread. Those guys don't like hanging out with chicks. :rolleyes:

J

JRB

riderx said:
In addition to a sore ass, he'll probably wake up with corn rows.
Nope - that dumb ass knew what he was getting in to. It's his second time. :think:

*you do know we are kidding brazierman....