Quantcast

Evergreen State & Where To Ride

alex

Chimp
May 20, 2004
Hey guys,

I was just accepted to Evergreen State, I was wondering if any of you know of some close biking that is sick. I love all types of riding xc dm free ride, so lay it on me even dj's, I just want to know some spots.

Alex

capslayer

Chimp
Jan 28, 2007
Olympia
There is a ton of close riding in this area. As far as DJ's there are two spots, amtrak and dart. And for XC and AM riding Capitol Forest is the place to check out, and it's only 15-20 minutes from Evergreen. Check out the link below for info on the race series there. Bring your long travel trail bike and tear it up!

http://www.capitolforest.com/racesFOCF07.html

Don't sign up for the mushroom picking class at ESC, it's not what you think it is.

shroomtoon

Chimp
Apr 27, 2006
Don't sign up for the mushroom picking class at ESC, it's not what you think it is.
Alex, when you get out here give us a buzz! There's lots of cool riding and DO sign up for that mushroom class.. It the most unique undergrad mycology class out there..

Plus you'll able to cover more ground than most on your bike.. That's how I rock the fall mushroom season in the PNW..:D

cjmdefo

Chimp
Dec 20, 2006
nuclear 674 how do you get to the FR trail you are talking about. I am from the bellingham area, living in the tacoma area in need of some good AM FR trails. I cant find a ladder or a double on a trail to save my life!!! I like SST, but it is so small hard to get an epic ride in. Would love to find some new trails, any ideas would be greatly appreciated.