Quantcast

Everybody say YAY to a real cool monkey

J

JRB

I just got this PM -

All 3 cd's goin out today, brrrruthah!!! FLC, my old skool mega mix, and a very special Loco gringo super ultra mega mega mix with a bunch of cool songs I hope you will like! :D

This, along with the cd I will get from Narlus, makes monkeys rock all that much more. :thumb:

Everybody put two thumbs up for RM.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
SkaredShtles said:
I have no idea what you're talking about......... :confused:

-S.S.-
He is trying to make himself seem cool by saying that someone is sending him burned CDs. I'd say its really special maybe kinda in some way well...not really special at all

J

JRB

Broken_Spoke said:
He is trying to make himself seem cool by saying that someone is sending him burned CDs. I'd say its really special maybe kinda in some way well...not really special at all

You're pissed because the only thing Kansas is famous for is that crappy dust song and the wizard of oz. :eviltongu Go hate in your own thread. :mumble:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
YAY!

Narlus is sending me a CD too - I forgot all about it - then blammo I get a PM from him asking me for my address. Cool stuff.

Oh yeah and Oly sent me a Speedmetal DH shirt and some Speedmetal DH stickers recently too.

Monkeys rock! :)

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
loco-gringo said:
You're pissed because the only thing Kansas is famous for is that crappy dust song and the wizard of oz. :eviltongu Go hate in your own thread. :mumble:
Boy howdy just you wait. Let me put in my teeth grab my shot gun and jump in my rusted out 1965 lifted 4x4 ford f-150 and i will find your arse.