Quantcast

Everyone else is doing it, and I give into peer pressure fairly easily

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
Nice! is that the 70mm stem?

You'll be suprised at how much stiffer that stuff actually is..

you got a picture of your full bike?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Originally posted by Castle
Nice! is that the 70mm stem?

You'll be suprised at how much stiffer that stuff actually is..

you got a picture of your full bike?
yeah, its the 70. Hold on, i'll go take one.....with my old old old digital camera

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Once again, my apology for the pics. The lighting in that room sucks, and the flash on this camera is WAY to bright. But it looks bad if I turn it off

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I loooooovee my bike. I'm am totally upgrading it (well, ok, as far as my budget will allow)

New bar and stem and grips as you can see. Just changed the oil in the fork, and got an Evil Guide on the way. only thing is, now I have to reset like ALL of my suspension, because I used a different oil, and now I have all this new stuff :)

Plus, I have some goggles I bought from Fulton that I get to go pick up tomorrow :p

and..... I got a new tube, and a new pump :)

and have the preload adjuster caps coming for my fork :)

oh crap, I hope I can make rent this month :eek:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
THat's never going to work with a Super T. You need a Monster T to match the beefieness...

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Originally posted by Jm_
THat's never going to work with a Super T. You need a Monster T to match the beefieness...

Nah, i'll go with the 888

Oh right, I'm broke

Yeah, I took a Fox 125R off my KHS and put that fork on there, and it looked HUGE! The guy I bought this frame from had a Shiver on there, and when I put the SuperT on, it looked TINY! (and still does)